DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ocular Disorders: Rising Therapeutics, Technologies, and Devices - Overview " report to their offering.
Available to Report is Ocular Disorders: Rising Therapeutics, Technologies, and Devices Report. This report begins with outlining Age-related macular degeneration (both wet and dry) and delving into Anti-VEGF therapies in chapter 2. Further providing substantial weight to this report, several companies were interviewed on their approach to targeting wet and dry AMD, their strategies for seeking alternative therapeutic options, and the hardships they have encountered in their research and product execution.
Report highlights include:
- Exclusive interviews from four companies (Oraya Therapeutics, VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Omeros, and Kala Pharmaceuticals) providing details of their products.
- Both invasive and noninvasive procedures are discussed, along with current treatment options and how they relate to rising therapies.
- Demographic survey and analysis of researchers working in ocular disorders including promising therapeutic options, targets of interest, and challenges encountered.
- Over 250 companies featuring clinical trials and pipeline data.
- Over 200 company and institution profiles included
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: Age-Related Macular Degeneration
CHAPTER 2: Therapeutic Efficacy
CHAPTER 3: Oraya Therapeutics
CHAPTER 4: VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies
CHAPTER 5: Omeros
CHAPTER 6: Kala Pharmaceuticals
CHAPTER 7: Platforms and Products
CHAPTER 8: Survey of Ocular Industry
CHAPTER 9: Clinical Trials and Pipeline Data
Company Profiles - Partial List
- 13therapeutics, Inc.
- 2C Tech Corporation, Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Abdi Ìbrahim Ìlac Sanayi ve Tic A.S. (Abdi Ibrahim)
- AC Immune SA
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
- Aciex Therapeutics, Inc.
- Aciont Inc.
- Acorn Biomedical, Inc.
- Actavis hf.
- Acucela Inc.
- Adamed Sp. z o.o.
- Adenovir Pharma AB
- AdeTherapeutics Inc.
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Translational Medicine Center
- Alimera Sciences, Inc.
- Alkeus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Allegro Ophthalmics LLC
- Allergan, Inc.
- Allergan S.A.U.
- Altheos, Inc.
- Amakem Therapeutics NV
- AmorChem L.P.
- AngioLab, Inc.
- Ångstrom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Apitope International NV
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (AGTC)
- ArcticDx, Inc.
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ascendis Pharma A/S
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qx6vb/ocular_disorders