The global market for e-sports is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 36% during the 2015-2019.
In this market research report, analysts estimate the Americas to dominate the global market for e-sports during the forecast period followed by the APAC and the EMEA regions. The rising popularity of e-sports leagues in the Americas is expected to result in its market share of nearly 43% by 2019.
The multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) segment is envisaged to exhibit the fastest market growth rate during the forecast period. This segment currently account for nearly 60% of the total market share, but is expected to surpass 70% by 2019 owing to its high fan base and team play element.
The market research analyst has estimated the e-sports advertising sector to be the largest market segment during the forecast period. This segment is expected to generate a revenue of more than USD 154 million by 2019 as it provides a platform to expand the game's touchpoints and engage users in a better way with their favorite characters.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global e-sports market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global e-sports market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global e-sports market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global e-sports market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global e-sports market?
- Activision Blizzard
- Epic Games
- Riot Games
- Valve Corporation
- EA Sports
- Hi-Rez Studios
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by genre
PART 07: Market segmentation by revenue
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market trends
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Key vendor analysis
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/878hff/global_esports