DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Axillary Hyperhidrosis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Axillary Hyperhidrosis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Comparative Analysis
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Products under Development by Companies
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Allergan Plc
- Brickell Biotech, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc.
- TheraVida, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjbtzf/axillary