DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Eosinophilic Esophagitis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Eosinophilic Esophagitis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Comparative Analysis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Products under Development by Companies
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Celgene Corporation
- DBV Technologies S.A.
- Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH
- Novartis AG
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Shire Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/659shb/eosinophilic