This Report's Patient Enrollment & Recruitment Market Study Surveyed 100 Clinical Trial Professionals on:
- Enrollment Challenges
- Mobile Technologies and BYOD
- Patient Engagement
- Technologies that Run Trials
A Few Data Points From This Survey:
- 34% of respondents expected mobile technology to streamline their own trial process within one to two years.
- 46% different CTMS products were mentioned by name along with many respondents mentioning home grown or custom systems
- More than half of the respondents reported using birthday cards or holiday cards to stay in touch with their patient populations; almost as many (44%) use newsletters. Some respondents did report using social media.
- More than half of survey respondents are using clinical trial management software, with risk-based monitoring and e-Source coming in next as the most frequently used technologies.
- Mobile monitoring was the technology respondents were most interested in adding in the next two years.
- 62% of respondents agree that costs to upgrade IT infrastructure is their biggest hurdle with mobile technology to streamline trials?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxhsx5/patient