DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United Arab Emirates Refining and Products Market Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand Forecasts of Gasoline, Diesel/Gasoil, Jet/Kerosene, LPG and fuel oil, new refinery projects, Competition and Investments" report to their offering.
The report observes that the United Arab Emirates refining capacity (CDU) is expected to increase by 18 % over the next five years.
This widely renown study on United Arab Emirates refining industry (2016) focuses on the emergence of gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG supply/demand balances in near to long term future. As lower crude prices continue to cause delays and cancellations of refinery projects worldwide, the research work analyzes the progress of refining projects, investment environment, plant closures, margins and pricing trends in United Arab Emirates.
With refiners worldwide focusing on expanding capacities in demand centers, the report evaluates the drivers and challenges of operating and investing in United Arab Emirates refining industry.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) dominates the refining industry in United Arab Emirates, with the highest market share in the country.
The United Arab Emirates refining report provides refinery wise CDU, coking, FCC and Hydrocracking capacity outlook along with details of all operational and planned refineries including location, startup, current status, companies and capex details.
Crude oil demand from refineries and production from fields are forecast to 2025 along with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG annually to 2025. Importance of each of the petroleum products along with current consumption mix, major consuming sectors for each product are provided. Companies in United Arab Emirates continue to target increased production of middle and light distillates amidst low crude prices.
The report also reviews emergence of refining capacity amidst current framework of estimated refining margins and products prices. Further, business profiles of three leading refiners along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed in the research work.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables and Charts
2. United Arab Emirates Refining Markets Overview
3. United Arab Emirates Refining Industry Insights and Strategic Analysis
4. Business Development Opportunities in United Arab Emirates Refining Sector
5. United Arab Emirates Products Mid and Long Term Supply Outlook to 2025
6. United Arab Emirates Products Mid and Long Term Demand Outlook to 2025
7. United Arab Emirates Operational and Planned Refining Project Details
8. United Arab Emirates Refining Capacity Outlook by Refinery
9. United Arab Emirates Refining Competitive Landscape
10. Business Profiles of Leading Refiners
11. United Arab Emirates Refining Industry- Market Monitor
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vv8q5j/united_arab