SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--JDA Software Group, Inc. today announced it closed the first quarter of 2016 with continued customer traction across a variety of solution areas, including category management, demand & fulfillment, inventory optimization, transportation, warehouse and workforce management. These customer wins, combined with delivering new advancements and innovations that address the ‘me’ commerce era, sets JDA on track for advancing its vision for the supply chain of the future.
“Earlier this month, JDA hosted more than 2,000 customers, prospects and partners at FOCUS 2016, our annual user conference. With 8 percent attendee growth, 11 percent session growth and a 25 percent increase in customer-led sessions, JDA FOCUS served as a launching point to introduce customers to our seamless supply chain vision and agenda for the future, so they in turn, can deliver a seamless experience to their consumers,” said Bal Dail, chairman and chief executive officer, JDA. “This strategy and vision, coupled with very strong Q1 customer signings, is evidence that our two-fold focus on customer-centricity and delivering solutions that address customers’ needs continues to gain momentum.”
Continued Global Customer Growth and Competitive Wins
Retailers, manufacturers, wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) providers continue to select JDA as part of the digital transformation of their supply chains. More and more, customers are leveraging JDA Intelligent Fulfillment, which connects supply chain planning and execution processes to enable a seamless supply chain and profitably satisfy demand according to the unique needs of individual customers. As evidence, JDA saw a year-over-year growth of 20 percent in software bookings and 27 percent growth in SaaS revenue in Q1, while signing 27 net-new customers.
Customers that selected or extended their footprint with JDA during Q1 2016 include:
- North America: At Home Group Inc., Ahold USA, Avon, Becton Dickinson, Cook Medical Group, Crossmark, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar Tree Inc., FleetPride Truck & Trailer Parts, GUESS, Halyard Health, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Mattel, QVC, Shearer’s Foods Inc., ssense, Speedway LLC, The J.C. Penney Company
- APAC: Asahi Kasei Corporation, Lotte Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- EMEA: CEVA Logistics, DHL Supply Chain, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Hilti, Iceland, NXP Semiconductors, OKEN, Rexel, The Volvo Group, Tokmanni
- LATAM: AT&T, Duratex, Farmacias Benavides S.A. de C.V., Super San Francisco de Asis
JDA ‘Imagines’ and Delivers on the Next-Generation Supply Chain
The modern supply chain is under constant pressure to change as a result of evolving business models, technology advances, company requirements and sky high consumer expectations. To answer the often asked question: “What will the supply chain, specifically the overall network, warehouse, factory or store of the future, look like?” JDA developed the Future Series of whitepapers that detail the future of allocation and replenishment planning, category management, demand management, manufacturing planning, retail store operations, transportation management and warehouse management.
“The digital transformation is requiring organizations to completely rethink how to best serve the needs of the end consumer, who is laser-focused on easier, better, faster. The Future Series, and the technologies we are introducing, will advance the next-generation supply chain across our key focus areas of profitable customer commerce, adaptable manufacturing and intelligent fulfillment,” commented Dail.
JDA accelerated its product innovation in Q1 by:
supply chain capabilities as part of its latest release that
supports and extends the key tenets of its seamless supply chain
vision across its major solution areas. These new capabilities include:
- Delivering a completely reimagined user experience for warehouse management, along with comprehensive support for omni-channel fulfillment and returns management.
- Capitalizing on the increasing trend of the store as an omni-channel fulfillment center by integrating workforce and labor information into store fulfillment sourcing decisions.
- Broadening its capabilities for store workforce schedule management, enabling support for increasingly stringent and diverse schedule laws, as well as delivering long-range workforce planning capabilities to strategically manage human capital assets.
- Expanding its market-leading control tower and S&OP capabilities through multi-dimensional in-memory computing, while significantly improving planning speed through packaged SAP HANA integrations.
- Providing comprehensive real-time visibility and predictive analytics within JDA Transportation Management across ocean, air and ground transportation through its digital hub strategy, enabled through partnerships with TransVoyant INTTRA and FourKites.
- Rolling out JDA® Stratus pre-packaged cloud service offerings that enable faster time to market, lower total cost of ownership, and rapid return on investment with flexible and template-based deployment options.
- Previewing the next generation of Store Logistics leveraging Intel’s Internet of Things (IoT) platform to provide real-time inventory updates to reduce out-of-stocks, increase associate productivity and deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Announcing the general availability of JDA Retail.me Assortment Planning, which is the first of several planned applications JDA will be introducing this year as part of this next-generation retail planning solution. Retail.me was designed and built on Google Cloud Platform and replaces clunky, complex spreadsheets with simple, highly visual, online shopping-like workspaces that enable users to think like their customers as they’re planning.
JDA’s new innovations were driven in part through JDA Labs, a dedicated research and development group within JDA committed to accelerating technology innovation by identifying, developing, and deploying disruptive capabilities that can transform the supply chain and retail markets.
- Check out the JDA Future series here.
- Join JDA at the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference in Phoenix this week, in booth #310.
- Learn more about the JDA/SCDigest study: 2016 SCDigest Supply Chain Digitization Benchmark survey.
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
At JDA, we’re fearless leaders. We’re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.