SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heritage Global Partners (“HGP”), a worldwide leader in asset advisory and auction services and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (OTCQB: HGBL, CSE: HGP), today announced it will manage an intellectual property asset auction of primary Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology patents beginning June 20, 2016.
The global online auction sale features 18 U.S. and international patents for the foundational architecture of VoIP technology used in worldwide telecommunications today, including:
- Lot 1: Computer Network and Internet Telephone Systems
- Lot 2: Voice Internet Transmission Systems
- Lot 3: Private IP Communication Networks
- Lot 4: Conferencing Delay Synchronization in Compressed Audio Systems
- Lot 5: Conferencing Volume Control Arrangement for Compressed Information Signal Delays
- Lot 6: Bulk Sale Offer (includes all domestic and international patents from Lots 1 - 5)
Auction registration and a complete sale catalog featuring lot descriptions, patent details, geographic specifications and other information is available on HGP’s website.
Global Online Auction: Primary VoIP Technology Patents
June 20, 2016 (7:00 am CST) – June 21, 2016 (12:00 pm CST)
For questions or sale information contact Nick Dove, HGP Director of Sales
“Our upcoming global online auction sale is an exceptional opportunity for interested buyers to acquire valuable patents covering the fundamental concepts of VoIP technology used in worldwide telecommunications today. We are offering the eighteen U.S. and international VoIP patents in individual lots, with the opportunity to purchase the entire portfolio in bulk. HGP anticipates strong demand from worldwide buyers for this offering of essential VoIP patent assets,” stated Nick Dove.