DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for the Global Glass Mat Thermoplastic Market 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global glass thermoplastics market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2016 to 2021. The major drivers for the growth of this market are increasing use for lightweight materials, growing end-use industries, recyclability, and ease of processing of GMT.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Global glass mat thermoplastic market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global glass mat thermoplastic market trend (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2021) by region and segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Global glass mat thermoplastic market size by various application segments such as transportation, consumer goods, electrical/electronics, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment. Market size by various automotive applications such as bumper beam, underbody system, seating structure, interior headliner, load floor/parcel shelf, instrument panel, hatchback door, spare wheel well, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment. Market size by type of material such as advanced GMT and traditional GMT.
- Regional analysis: Global glass mat thermoplastic market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and APAC (including ROW).
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different type of material, applications, and regions.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global glass mat thermoplastic in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Hanwha Advanced Materials
- JFE Chemical Corporation
Quadrant Plastic Composites
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhdwbs/growth