ORANGE, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of IT Expense Management (ITEM), which includes Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Managed Mobility Services (MMS), and Cloud Expense Management software and related services, today announced the next seminar in its 2016 seminar series on Capitalizing on the Transition to Consumption Based IT Services, which will be held in New York, NY on Thursday, June 2, 2016.
The forum focuses on sharing best practices for the transition to consumption-based IT services, while delivering strategic information and tactical knowledge enterprises need to secure lower rates and negotiate better enterprise agreements. Open to CIO, CTO, CFO, procurement and telecom executives, the event will provide valuable insight into how enterprises can greatly reduce operational costs.
Attendees will learn about topics including:
- The Consumption Conundrum: The Financial Opportunities and Challenges associated with Consumption-based IT services
- Evolving Options for Containing Mobile Expenses: Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobility Managed Services (MMS)
- iOS Alternatives in the Enterprise
- IT Trends and the Impact of Fixed Line Transitions
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures: Uncovering Redundancies and Aligning Disjointed Strategies Quickly and Efficiently
- IT Expense Management: Shining a Light on the Shadows
Tangoe’s top enterprise IT, communications and expense experts will host in-depth discussions on innovative strategies to lower contracted rates, improve terms and conditions while aligning enterprises costs to business value. Presenters include:
- Garrett Long, Sr. Vice President, Tangoe: A former CTO and an industry veteran with over 15 years’ experience in telecom and communications, focusing on driving alignment between providers, purchasers, and consumers to maximize value.
- Michael Niziolek, Vice President, Tangoe: A mobile industry veteran with more than a decade of experience analyzing and negotiating complex carrier deals with all the major providers.
- Julie Stafford, Sr. Vice President, Tangoe: A former CIO Global Forum executive director and an industry veteran with over 15 years of experience in enterprise solutions, telecommunications and vendor management.
- Eric Witt, Vice President, Tangoe: A former Verizon business development manager and industry veteran with over 20 years of experience in financial analysis, contract negotiations and the telecommunications industry.
- Robert Whitmore, Sr. Vice President, Tangoe: A former CIO and technology industry analyst specializing in international fixed and mobile carrier negotiations and transition management.
When: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A cocktail reception will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. following the seminar.
Where: Millennium Broadway Hotel 145 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036
To register, please visit: https://www.tangoe.com/events/nyc-capitalizing-on-the-transition-to-consumption-based-it-services/
Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ:TNGO), a leading global provider of IT Expense Management (ITEM), which includes Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Managed Mobility Services (MMS), and Cloud Expense Management software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. Matrix is Tangoe’s technology and services platform designed to help companies transform the management of IT assets, services, expenses, and usage to create business value, increase efficiency, and deliver a positive impact to the bottom line. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com.
Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.