DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3D-Printed Metals: A Patent Landscape Analysis - 2016 " report to their offering.
Metals-based 3D printing is one of the fastest growing sectors of the 3D printing business. The author has already published widely on the growing market opportunities available in this space. Building on our extensive knowledge and understanding of this area we are now offering a report on the patent landscape presented by 3D-printed metals.
This report is based on an extensive search of relevant patents and patent applications published after December 1, 1995 from the US and WO patent databases to identify a broad, yet relevant patent landscape related to metal powder materials used for 3D printing. The report presents the quantitative patent landscape, which is essential to identifying the players, technologies, patent filing velocity, geographic distribution, and technology classifications in the 3DP metals area.
This report - which is the only one of its kind -- covers both process and materials patents and answers such vital questions as:
- What patents have been granted and what patent applications have been filed?
- How many patents are being filed each year?
- Who are the most significant inventors, researchers and companies active in the field
- Which companies are making the earliest patent grants?
- What patent families are already claimed and where are the gaps in the IP landscape where new IP rights may be available?
- What is the geographic distribution and technological class distribution of these patents?
- General Electric
- Husky Injection Molding
- Materialise NV
- The ExOne Company
- United Technologies Corporation
Chapter One: Research Findings and Summary
Chapter Two: Active Universities
Chapter Three: Key Inventors
Chapter Four: Patent Trend
Chapter Five: Key Patents Based on Forward Citation
Chapter Six: Technology Analysis
Chapter Seven: Geographical Distribution
Chapter Eight: Granular Analysis
Chapter Nine: White Space Analysis
Chapter Ten: Commentary and Guidance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbfq76/3dprinted