DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Compressor Oil Market by Compressor Type (Positive Displacement and Dynamic), Base Oil Type (Synthetic, Semi-Synthetic, Mineral and Bio-based), End-Use Industry (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power, and Automotive) & by Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global compressor oil market is projected to reach USD 83.97 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 6.1% between 2016 and 2021. The rapid growth in the end-use industries in Asia-Pacific is a key driver of the compressor oil market. The manufacturing industry consumed more than 35% of compressor oil in 2015. In addition, the rapid growth of various manufacturing industries in emerging nations is another driver of the market.
- Amsoil Inc. (Wisconsin, U.S.)
- BASF SE
- BP PLC.
- Bel-Ray Co Inc. (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Chevron Corporation
- Croda International PLC.
- Exxonmobil Corporation
- Fuchs Petrolub AG
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (India)
- Ingersoll Rand Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Liqui Moly Gmbh (Ulm, Germany)
- Morris Lubricant (U.K.)
- Peak Lubricant Pty Ltd. (U.S.)
- Pentrite Oil (Melbourne, Australia)
- Phillips 66 Lubricants (Texas, U.S.)
- Quincy Compressor (U.S.)
- Rock Valley Oil and Chemical Co. (Illinois, U.S.)
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC.
- Sasol Limited
- Sinopec Limited
- The DOW Chemical Company
- The Lubrizol Corporation (Ohio, U.S.)
- Total S.A.
- Ultrachem, Inc. (U.S.)
- Valvoline (U.S.)
Vanair Inc. (Port Villa, Vanuatu)
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compressor Oil Market, By Compressor Type
8 Compressor Oil Market, By Base Oil Type
9 Compressor Oil Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Compressor Oil Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/724v35/compressor_oil