DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Glycerol Market in United States: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of glycerol market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Glycerol market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. GLYCEROL MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of glycerol market
2.2. Producers of glycerol in United States, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN GLYCEROL
3.1. Export and import of glycerol: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. GLYCEROL CONSUMERS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Glycerol in United States
5.2. Glycerol consumers in United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnnv3p/glycerol_market