BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PAN Communications, an integrated marketing communications agency servicing tech, healthcare and consumer tech brands, today announced several agency-wide industry awards signaling its positive culture and significant growth achievements. In addition, the firm signed on a range of clients focused on some of the hottest sectors, spanning mobile, cloud, security and healthcare.
The Boston Business Journal recognized PAN Communications as being one of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, ranking in the top 50 companies. President and CEO Philip Nardone, Jr. made remarks at the event which contributed a donation of $750 towards the Special Olympics of Massachusetts.
Additionally, the American Business Association announced its Stevie Award winners in early May, listing PAN as a Bronze winner for “Company of the Year” in the Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations category.
Last but not least, The Holmes Report recently acknowledge the firm’s innovative workplace and “employee-first” culture with an honorable mention for the Best Small Agency to Work For award.
“This is an exciting time for our industry as we see a shift from offering a singular service to offering multiple, cohesive offerings that are all integrated,” said Philip A. Nardone Jr., President and CEO of PAN. “We are definitely at the forefront of this delivery, with a great culture, ongoing stream of client success and industry-wide awards being a true testament to our effort. As we continue to look ahead into 2016, our talent continues to set the bar high, fueling great potential growth and momentum nationally and globally with international businesses expanding in the US. As we expand within each of our offices we are securing top-talent that help us maintain our leadership position.”
Q1 2016 Agency Highlights
Keeping the growth and acquisition momentum strong, PAN is working with several new clients across all sectors.
A sample of the some of the agency’s new clients include:
- Bazaarvoice: Connects brands, retailers and consumers in the world’s largest shopper network, delivering ROI through consumer-generated content, analytics and targeted media.
- CloudHealth Technologies: A Cloud Service Management platform for cloud and hybrid environments, enabling policy-driven cost, utilization, performance and security optimization and governance.
- Cymmetria: Leader in cyber deception. Diverts attackers from organizational targets, and leads them to controlled environments where they are disarmed.
- Verisae: Known for reinventing the service supply chain by connecting facility management, field service, and the Internet of Things in one application.
- Coverys®: An innovative medical professional liability insurance and services provider dedicated to helping its policyholders and clients anticipate, identify and manage risk to reduce errors, eliminate inefficiency and improve outcomes.
As a leader in Integrated Marketing Communications, the agency is committed to driving forward the industry as a whole and its presence nationally and globally. As Q2 approaches, the firm will be seeing some exciting new developments take place, including a brand new website, the opening of a new office location in San Francisco and several new employee hires. PAN Communications will continue to help support today’s modern marketers with integrated services and advanced skillsets that leverages data and insights for actionable and profitable outcomes.
Founded in 1995, PAN Communications is a data-focused integrated marketing communications agency servicing technology, healthcare and consumer tech brands. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Orlando and New York, PAN delivers insight-driven, measurable public relations programs for leading and emerging brands nationally and globally, such as SAP, Carbonite, MediaMath, BlueCoat, Maestro Health and Fuze, to name a few. The firm provides today’s modern marketers with impactful communications, influencer relations, social media and digital services that continue to expand on its brand equity. For more information visit our website at http://www.pancommunications.com, subscribe to our blog, follow us on Twitter (@PANcomm) or call 617.502.4300.