SOUTHFIELD, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guidant Group and Bartech Group, both premier, professional services firm providing global workforce management and staffing solutions, announced today the companies achieved a top ranking in HRO Today’s annual Managed Service Programs (MSP) Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings. As Impellam Group companies, both Guidant Group and Bartech Group have been named to the Baker’s Dozen in each of the past five years—three times in the top-five, and Bartech achieved the number one ranking in 2014.
HRO Today’s MSP Baker’s Dozen - one of the industry’s most influential distinctions – is an important measure of quality, service breadth and deal size for those in the talent industry. The MSP Baker’s Dozen rankings also serve to continually set the bar higher, pushing providers to uncover new ways to drive strategic value for clients.
“We are especially proud of our place in this year’s rankings,” said Impellam North America CEO David W. Barfield. “Together, we deliver a powerful global approach from experts who live and breathe their local markets. We appreciate the trust our clients place in us to advance their global workforce management goals. With more than 90 clients in more than 30 countries, we remain committed to offering actionable strategies for today’s most complex global workforce management challenges.”
Melanie Forbes, Chief Executive of Guidant Group added, “Our combined forces deliver a highly personalized local approach with clear, measurable benefits; tailored workforce insights and market intelligence; and expertise to reach the talent needs of any organization.”
Bartech Group recently joined the Impellam family of brands, which includes Guidant Group. This unique global partnership has strengthened the scale of the companies’ offerings in five key areas:
- Global coverage: Parent company Impellam Group is the second largest staffing business in the UK and the sixth largest (as measured by spend under management) MSP provider worldwide, employing over 3,100 people across 220 worldwide locations.
- Breadth of service: With nearly 100 clients worldwide, the companies currently have more than $5 billion spend under management and have a proven track record providing the full spectrum of workforce management solutions including MSP, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Statement of Work Management (SOW), Independent Contract Compliance (ICC) and Payroll Services.
- VMS fluency: Strong VMS technology partnerships with the industry’s leading providers enable both Guidant Group and Bartech Group program teams and clients to operate at the highest level of efficiency.
- Industry expertise: With a diverse client portfolio and extensive experience within the aviation, energy, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, and public sectors, the companies’ proven outsourced recruitment model is transferable to any industry.
- Scalability: Guidant Group and Bartech Group’s workforce management programs range in size from $5M to $1B in spend under management.
HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings are based on feedback from buyers of the rated services. The ratings are not based on the opinion of the HRO Today staff. The results are based on rankings in three categories: service breadth, deal size and quality of service. Guidant Group and Bartech Group were highly rated in each area, achieving the No. 3 spot in breadth of service, and No. 6 in both size of deal and quality of service.
About Guidant Group and Bartech Group
Guidant Group and Bartech Group, both Impellam Group companies, are international managed service providers (MSP) and assist their clients in improving their market position by optimizing talent acquisition and retention strategies, providing leading-edge tools and analytics, and ensuring safeguards against operational risks. Guidant Group and Bartech Group are leading the industry through innovation and client-focused excellence. Learn more at www.guidantgroup.com and www.bartechgroup.com.
About Impellam Group
Impellam Group plc, traded on AIM (Symbol: IPEL) is a leading provider of Managed Services and Specialist Staffing expertise and is primarily based in the UK and North America, with smaller operations in Asia Pacific, Ireland and mainland Europe. Impellam Group plc provides fulfilling jobs at all levels, including doctors, lawyers, accountants, nurses, teachers, scientists, receptionists, drivers, chefs, administrators, engineers, technology specialists, cleaners, security guards, and manufacturing and warehouse operatives. Impellam Group plc is the second largest staffing business in the UK and the sixth largest (as measured by spend under management) MSP provider worldwide, employing over 3,100 people across 220 worldwide locations. Learn more at www.impellam.com.