DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Additive Manufacturing Market in Australia" report to their offering.
This study looks at the nascent, yet fast-developing, additive manufacturing market in Australia. Sketching an overview, it looks at the overall size and growth rates of the market and discusses key drivers and restraints.
The study provides insights into technology trends both globally and domestically, throws light on market innovations, highlights the mainstream applications across a range of industries, and predicts potential uses for the technology. It also analyses the competitive structure of the market, covering comparisons with traditional manufacturing, and discusses the overall trends and development plans that are shaping the market.
- In the context of the long-term decline in Australia's manufacturing competitiveness, additive manufacturing (AM) is being viewed as a key enabler of revival.
- The AM market in Australia is growing at a moderate pace, with metal AM likely to see increased traction.
- Driven by an increase in the level of AM awareness, the market has seen a series of new entrants in the recent past. This trend is stimulated by a number of high-profile workshops, seminars, and events promoting AM in Australia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope and Definitions
3. Market Overview
4. Additive Manufacturing - Overview
5. Additive Manufacturing - Mainstream Applications
6. Additive Manufacturing Market - Drivers and Restraints
7. Additive Manufacturing Market - Forecast and Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3bxg4/strategic.