DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2016" clinical trials to their offering.
The clinical trial report, Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2016" provides an overview of Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure). It includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe.
The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. The report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials). Clinical Trial Reports are generated using our proprietary database - Pharma eTrack Clinical trials database.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- The report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- The report provides latest news for the past three months
Reasons to Buy:
- Assists in formulating key business strategies with regards to investment
- Helps in identifying prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost
- Provides top level analysis of Global Clinical Trials Market which helps in identifying key business opportunities
- Supports understanding of trials count and enrollment trends by country in global therapeutics market
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended or withdrawn) trials
- Facilitates clinical trial assessment of the indication on a global, regional and country level
- Novartis AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bayer AG
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Cytokinetics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vb473f/congestive_heart