Increasing focus on expansion of gas pipeline infrastructure, rising demand for natural gas from power and industrial sectors coupled with favorable government policies is making LNG a commercially viable fuel for an increasing number of end users industries in India. As a result, LNG demand is forecast to witness robust growth over the next 5-10 years.
The total opportunity for RLNG in India is projected to increase from an estimated 52.34 mmscmd in 2016 to 305.10 mmscmd by 2025, registering a CAGR of more than 21% during 2016-2025. Upcoming LNG terminal projects, surging demand for natural gas in India and cost-effectiveness of LNG as compared to other alternative fuels are among the major factors anticipated to positively influence the country's LNG market scenario over the next ten years.
In addition, emergence of SSLNG market is opening up new opportunities for the industry. Other policies like E-bid RLNG are also expected to play a crucial role for supplying imported RLNG to power plants and fertilizer industry over the course of next ten years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of natural gas demand in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, natural gas suppliers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to
presentations and marketing material.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Natural Gas Consumption Overview
4. India Natural Gas Demand & Supply Analysis
5. India LNG Demand Outlook
6. Existing LNG Terminal Overview in India
7. Under-Construction LNG Terminal Overview in India
8. Proposed LNG Terminal Overview in India
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Pricing Analysis
11. Alternative Products Overview
12. Pipeline Infrastructure Development in India
13. Growing Inclination towards Small Scale Liquefied Natural Gas
14. Strategic Recommendation
- Chhara LNG Terminal
- Dhamara LNG Terminal
- Dighi LNG Terminal
- Haldia (Spice) LNG Terminal
- Haldia LNG Terminal
- Jafarabad LNG Terminal
- Jamnagar LNG Terminal
- Kakinada (Reliance) LNG Terminal
- Mangalore (Refinery) LNG Terminal
- Mangalore LNG Terminal
- Nana Layja LNG Terminal
Pipavav LNG Terminal
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mt79qc/india_lng_market