DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for water soluble fertilizers is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% over the next five years, on account of growing demand for food grains, depleting water levels, shrinking availability of arable land, coupled with high efficiency and ease of usage of water soluble fertilizers as compared to conventional chemical fertilizers.
In 2015, Europe dominated the global water soluble fertilizers market, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific. The global market for water soluble fertilizers is highly consolidated and dominated by few major players.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global water soluble fertilizers.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help water soluble fertilizer manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview and Market Taxonomy
3. Analyst View
4. Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
5. Europe Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
6. North America Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
8. South America Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Outlook
10. Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Segmental Analysis
11. Price Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Agrium Inc.
- CF Industries
- Compo GmbH & Co. KG
- Coromandel International Limited
- Eurochem Group AG
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Hebei Monband Water Soluble Fertilizers Co., Ltd.
- ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
- K+S AG
- Qatar Fertilizer Company
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
- Sinofert Holdings Limited
Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A.
- The Mosaic Company
- UralChem JSC
- Wengfu (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x3gdhq/global_water