GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Athletico’s newest location has opened in the community of Grand Rapids at 5925 28th Street SE. Athletico is excited to introduce its quality of care into the western territory of Michigan.
"I am very much looking forward to being part of the Grand Rapids clinic - Athletico’s first clinic in western Michigan," Facility Manager, Brad Zielaskowski, PT, DPT, said. “We hope to develop deep relationships with residents and physicians and to be an active member of the Grand Rapids health and wellness community.”
Services available at Athletico Grand Rapids include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Workers’ Compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Our professional staff is equipped to analyze and correct movement deviations as well as treat injuries to return endurance athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/GrandRapidsCascade or email GrandRapidsCascade@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Grand Rapids will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Grand Rapids
5925 28th St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Phone: 616-977-5700 | www.athletico.com/GrandRapids
Athletico provides physical therapy and occupational therapy throughout nine states at over 340 facilities. Please visit athletico.com to find a location near you and to learn more about how Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction to reach higher levels of care. To request an appointment or a complimentary injury screening online, visit athletico.com/appointments. For questions regarding an orthopedic or sports injury, call 1-877-ATHLETICO (1-877-284-5834)