SAN RAMON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, announced today that the largest technology healthcare service provider in the US has selected the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) to support on-demand healthcare from a network of more than 3,000 board-certified, state-licensed physicians. This customer is expected to generate over $1.2 million in annual recurring revenue for Five9.
Telehealth is the delivery of health-related services and information through telecommunications technologies. This telehealth company provides its clients with 24/7 access to a doctor via online video, phone call, or mobile application, and requires a very reliable, flexible, cloud-based technology. More than 250 contact center agents provide critical support and services between consumers and their healthcare provider.
In addition to the award-winning Five9 Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) solution, this customer is also using the fully integrated Five9 Workforce Management (WFM) service, powered by NICE, to manage the performance of the agents and maintain the current level of consumer care. Leveraging several of the more than 250 APIs available, the Five9 solution is also integrated with the company’s custom Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to deliver rich Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) functionality. After unsuccessful attempts, and several months of frustration to achieve this functionality with their existing provider, the customer turned to Five9, which delivered the complete solution and rollout to the enterprise in less than 45 days.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Flexible APIs to integrate to custom CRM for CTI
- Five9 Workforce Management (powered by NICE)
- Rapid deployment
“We are pleased to provide our customers with one of the industry’s most reliable, flexible, cloud solution that easily integrates with existing technologies. Reliability, security, and data protection are incredibly important to us and our customers, which is why we are transparent about our availability, security and data protection practices on the Five9 TRUST site,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
Click to Tweet: #Telehealth company selects @Five9 for reliability, #Five9 #WFM powered by @NICE_Systems & rapid deployment
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.