DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Artificial Intelligence and the Agricultural Industry" report to their offering.
The world population will grow from 7.3 billion people today to 8.2 billion by 2025, and 9.7 billion by 2050. As a society, we will need to produce 70% more food than is currently produced today. The agricultural Industry requires a revolution and artificial intelligence is that revolution.
Artificial intelligence will drive five use cases that will enable the industry to balance the need to produce more food and the need to reduce environmental impact. Through precision agriculture, agricultural drones, vertical farming, driverless tractors, and open data, artificial intelligence will require all companies to become technology companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Foundations-Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Investment in Artificial Intelligence Start-ups
- Machine Learning is Changing Everything
- 3 Types of AI
- Machine Learning has 5 Main Approaches
- Connectionist Approach is Most Dominant Today
- Different Applications Require Different Algorithms
- Exponential Growth of Computing
- Open Source Revolution
2. Artificial Intelligence Use Cases in Agriculture Services
- Society Must Produce More Food for Increasing Population
- Use Case 1-Precision Agriculture
- Use Case 2-Agricultural Drones
- Use Case 3-Vertical Farming
- Use Case 4-Driverless Tractors
- Use Case 5-Open Data
- Future of the Organisation-Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
- Key Messages for the Agricultural Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcnjnq/artificial