SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Demand Media, Inc.® (NYSE: DMD), a diversified Internet company comprised of several media and marketplace properties, today announced it will report its first quarter 2016 financial results after market close on May 9, 2016. Demand Media will also host a conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time).
Demand Media, Inc. First Quarter 2016 Results Conference Call
- May 9, 2016
- 1:30 p.m. Pacific / 4:30 p.m. Eastern
- Please dial (877) 201-0168 (US/CAN) or (647) 788-4901 (International) to listen to the call.
- The conference ID is 99168907.
- Conference call replay available through May 16, 2016: (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international)
- You may also visit the Demand Media, Inc. Investor Relations Homepage at http://ir.demandmedia.com/ to listen to a live webcast of the call.
The earnings webcast will be archived within the investor relations section of the Company's website.
About Demand Media
Demand Media, Inc. (NYSE: DMD) is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms across our media (eHow and LIVESTRONG.com) and marketplace (Society6 and Saatchi Art ) properties to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. In addition, Demand Media’s content marketing (studioD) and diverse advertising offerings help advertisers find innovative ways to engage with their customers. For more information about Demand Media, visit www.demandmedia.com.