The global air cargo market is forcast to grow at a CAGR of 4.57% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global air cargo market during the period 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the volume of cargo in RTK and metric tons.
The report, Global Air Cargo Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Cargo Pacific
- The Emirates Group
- Korean Air
- Airfrance KLM Martinair Cargo
- British Airlines
- China Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Etihad Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- TNT Express
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Key countries
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrfg95/global_air_cargo