DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Egypt eMarketing Insights 2016 (Online Advertising Study)" report to their offering.
This is the only insightful report about e-marketing in Egypt. The report provides full fledge insights covering main five sections:
1. Users' Profile: this section provides detailed profiling of internet users in Egypt. It relies mainly on Facebook data considering the fact of being the largest online platform in Egypt and use by more than 50% of the internet users in Egypt.
2. General Usage Insights: this section provides insights on the general internet usage and specifically for Facebook usage. The finding of this section ranges from the views, purpose and usage patterns of the internet and Facebook, but it also will give specific insights of users' interaction with Facebook pages.
3. Interaction to online Ads: this section provides - for the first time in Egypt - specific insights on the users' attitudes towards online Ads, and what (channels / sectors) gains their trust and drives their actions.
4. Totally Trusted Mapping: this section will provide an advanced analysis for each channel / sector mentioned among the totally trusted online Ads
5. Selected Segments' Profile: this section will provide an advanced analysis for selected users segments in terms of demographic segmentation (e.g. male users aged 18 - 24 years) and also in terms of behavioral segmentation (e.g. users who view that they can't live without the Internet).
Key Topics Covered:
Section I: Users' Profile
1. Facebook Global
2. Facebook in Egypt
Section II: General Usage Insights
1. Methodological Notes
2. General Views
4. Facebook Usage: General
5. Facebook Usage: Interaction with Pages
Section III: Interaction to Online Ads
1. General Attitudes towards Online Ads: The Positivity-Negativity Funnel
2. Concluding Remark
3. Specific Insight: Response to Facebook Ads
Section IV: Details on the Totally Trusted Among Online Ads
1. Totally Trusted Sector: Communication
2. Totally Trusted Sector: Technology
3. Totally Trusted Sector: Home Appliances
4. Totally Trusted Sector: Food & Beverages
5. Totally Trusted Channel: Search Engines
6. Totally Trusted Channel: Social Media
7. Totally Trusted Channel: Mobile Text Messages (SMS)
8. Totally Trusted Channel: Online Video (in-video)
Section V: Selected Segments Profile
1. Demographic Segments (Full Analysis per Segment)
2. Behavioral Segmentation (Full Analysis per Segment)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbd3t9/egypt_emarketing