DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Transdermal Patch Markets for Specialty Materials" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the transdermal patch markets for speciality materials, and considers the drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face this market in the coming years. Growth in demand for drug patches is being driven by several factors - factors with strong demographic and population trend underpinnings. Further improvements to transdermal transport and the introduction of new patch designs will keep this segment expanding through 2020.
Important materials markets for transdermal patches include patch backing layers, release liners, matrix materials and membranes. As patch designs expand to accommodate the need for higher drug loads in smaller packages, the role of specialty materials will remain a key design factor.
Key Topics Covered:
- What are the transdermal drug delivery applications for specialty materials, and what are the key application requirements?
- What are the important transdermal drug delivery market segments and who are the leading sector participants?
- What are the key transdermal patch design factors, material selection issues, technologies and performance factors?
- What is the size and share of the transdermal market for specialty materials now? What will it look like in 2020?
- How important are pres-sales engineering, application support and development partnerships for material supplier design wins?
- Who are the leading transdermal patch manufacturers, and who are their supply chain partners?
- What are the important demand drivers for specialty materials in transdermal patch applications?
1. Executive Summary
2. Transdermal Drug Delivery Market Dynamics
3. Transdermal Patches - Opportunities for Materials
4. The Transdermal Patch Materials Market - Segment Analysis
5. Transdermal Drug Patches - Demand Analysis & Forecasts
6. Market Factors
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3h9gt/transdermal_patch