This comprehensive report analyzes the pen injection devices market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing readers with an unrivalled understanding of the market and where it's heading.
The cost of biologicals such as recombinant proteins has created interest in pen injectors to reduce cost and waste associated with the handling of vial-packaged drugs. A second factor is the continued adoption of custom pen designs as a way of differentiating injectables developed for self-administration through product branding. These devices feature one or more user-friendly features to further the product's desirability relative to competing options.
Key Topics Covered:
- What injectable drugs are supplied in pen injection devices; what are the key market segments, market dynamics and market demographics?
- What are the therapeutic demand drivers and commercial pen products in key product segments?
- What are the design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues?
- How big is the pen injection device market? How fast is it growing? What will it look like in five years?
- Who are the leading device and drug sector participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
- What is the importance of pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on pen injection device commercialization and market access?
- What is the impact of wirelessly connected pen injection devices on patient care and market growth?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for pen injection devices?
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Sector Market Dynamics
3. Pen Injection Device Design Factors
4. Important Pen-Delivered Drug Classes
5. Pen Injectors - Therapeutic Sector Assessment
6. Market Factors
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xnmrms/pen_injection