DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Social Science & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020" report to their offering.
In today's global market, it's more important than ever to understand the dynamics of academic publishing. Rely on Simba's Global Social Sciences & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020 to build your growth plan for this year and beyond.
This report provides an overview and financial outlook for this important publishing segment based on specific research and analysis of the leading competitors' performance through 2015 with market projections through 2020. Simba has used the information it gathered through primary and secondary research to estimate company, market, geographic and individual delivery channel performance for 2015. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall market for scholarly and professional publishing.
The overall market and each market segment are divided into four content delivery channels: books, journals, online services (including abstracting and indexing) and other activities.
Whether your focus is books, journals or online content and services, you can trust Global Social Sciences & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020 to provide the inside intelligence you need to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, and size up the competition.
Global Social Sciences & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the scholarly and professional publishing industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Global Social Science and Humanities Publishing Market
- Market Size
- Online Services
- Social Science & Humanities Publishing by Language
- Language Splits by Country and Subject
- Language Also Varies by Publishing Media
Chapter 2: Leading Social Science and Humanities Publishers
- SAGE Publications Inc.
- Cengage Learning
- John Wiley & Sons
- RELX Group/Elsevier
- EBSCO Publishing
- Springer Nature
- Oxford University Press
- Cambridge University Press
- American Psychological Association
- Additional SSH Publishers of Note
Chapter 3: Trends and Forecast
- Current Trends in Social Science & Humanities Publishing
- SSH Funding Cut Worldwide, Continues to be Threatened
- SSH Has Been Losing the Battle for the Library Budget for Decades
- Online Journals Drive Social Science Consolidation
- Budget Crunch Turns Libraries to Patron/Demand-Driven Acquisitions
- SSH Research Coming from New Sources, Much of it in English
- SSH Disciplines Continue to Evolve Taking Publishing with Them
- Digital Collections Give SSH Monographs a Lifeline
- Open Access Taking Hold in Social Science and Humanities Journals
- Publishers Rush to Launch Social Science and Humanities Megajournals
- Open Access Books Depend on the Social Sciences and Humanities
- Global Social Science & Humanities Publishing Forecast
- Books Forecast
- Journals Forecast
- Online Services/A&I Forecast
- Other Forecast
- Forecast of Leading Publishers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7wlwv/global_social