DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cochlear Implants - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cochlear Implants pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by our team of industry experts.
Key Topics Covered:
- Extensive coverage of the Cochlear Implants under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cochlear Implants and list all their pipeline projects
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Benefits of this Report:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cochlear Implants under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
- Advanced Bionics, LLC
- Ceragenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hannover Medical School
- Labyrinth Devices
- Northwestern University
- Oticon Medical AB
- Sonova Holding AG
- Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- The University of Utah
- Trinity College Dublin
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Cochlear Implants - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Cochlear Implants Companies and Product Overview
6 Cochlear Implants- Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m73zfd/cochlear_implants