BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As a thank you to devoted customers, Books-A-Million is hosting its annual MCC Week starting Friday, April 22 through Thursday, April 28. During this weeklong appreciation celebration, Millionaire’s Club card members will enjoy seven days of in-store savings and online giveaways as well as additional grand prizes!
The Books-A-Million Millionaire's Club is a loyalty program providing customers with in-store and online benefits, including free shipping on all eligible items at Booksamillion.com, complimentary Wi-Fi in all store locations, advance notice of in-store sales and savings of up to 40 percent on thousands of books and other items nationwide. Annual membership is $25, which grants access to the many benefits and discounts offered not only during MCC Week, but also throughout the year!
Customers interested in membership can register for their Millionaire’s Club card in-store or online. New members will automatically receive a $5 reward card in the mail and $100 in bonus coupon savings via email! Existing club members can also receive an additional $5 reward card when they sign up for an auto membership renewal.
“Customer loyalty is vital for any business, and our Millionaire’s Club program rewards frequent shoppers with special benefits, added discounts, giveaways and more,” said Misty Fontenot, Senior Vice President of Operations for Books-A-Million. “MCC Week is an opportunity for us to say thank you to our devoted members and to celebrate with exclusive offerings just for them.”
The seven days of in-store savings and online giveaways for MCC members are as follows:
Friday, April 22:
- In-store offer: Members receive 40% off one regularly priced hardcover book
- Online giveaway: Register to win the Erik Larson library
Saturday, April 23:
- In-store offer (for locations with cafés only): Members receive FREE cup of coffee with purchase of any bake case item
- In-store offer (for all locations): Members who buy two magazines will receive a third for FREE
- Online giveaway: Register to win the Harry Potter library
Sunday, April 24:
- In-store offer: Members who buy two children’s books will receive a third for FREE
- Online giveaway: Register to win the Dr. Seuss library
Monday, April 25:
- In-store offer: Members receive 20 percent discount on any one children’s book
- Online giveaway: Register to win the Diary of a Wimpy Kid library
Tuesday, April 26:
- In-store offer: Members who buy any bargain book will receive a second for FREE
- Online giveaway: Register to win the Bill O’Reilly library
Wednesday, April 27:
- In-store offer: Members who buy any DVD, Blue-ray or vinyl album will receive a second for 50 percent off
- Online giveaway: Register to win the Keri Smith library
Thursday, April 28:
- In-store offer: Members who buy any clearance item will receive a second for FREE
- Online giveaway: Register to win the Miss Peregrine library
There are also three online grand prize giveaways up for grabs all week long, including the complete set of “50 Books to Read Before You’re 5” (valued at $587.14), an autographed collection of 20 high-profile authors (valued at over $600) and an autographed copy of “Go Set a Watchman” by Harper Lee (valued at $1,500). Members can enter to win starting April 22 through April 28 by visiting booksamillion.com/membersweeps.
Books-A-Million, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is the second largest chain of bookstores in the United States. Books-A-Million got its start in 1917 as a magazine stand in Florence, Alabama and now operates over 250 stores in the 32 states as well as an online store at http://www.booksamillion.com. While Books-A-Million’s presence has grown, the goal has remained the same: to serve each community with the best selection of books, toys, tech and more, all at great prices. Find the nearest Books-A-Million at http://www.booksamillion.com/storefinder.