DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3 Exclusive Webinars on FDA Compliance for Pharmaceutical Organizations" webinar to their offering.
The pharmaceutical business is subject to a number of regulations imposed by Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These regulations enforce stern norms on pharmaceutical companies to safeguard the safety and benefits of the products made by them. This course is designed to provide an internal understanding of the parameters for regulatory compliance, successful approaches to compliance, and meeting the concerns of regulators.
- Submitting FDA Electronic Regulatory Filings - Drug Establishment Registrations and Drug Listings
- FDA's New Guideline regarding Contract Manufacturing Arrangements for Drugs: QUALITY AGREEMENTS
- FDA Regulatory Control of the Drug Development Process and Investigator Responsibility in the Process
Who will benefit?
These webinar will be beneficial to the following:
- QA/QC, Administrative and Project Managers
- Drug manufacturers including prescription, over-the-counter (OTC), active pharmaceutical ingredient (API), homeopathic, and medical gas
- Principal Investigators and sub investigators
- Clinical Research Scientists (PKs, Biostatisticians etc)
- Safety Nurses
- Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)
- Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs)
- Recruiting staff
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Data managers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fb2mk/3_exclusive