DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "5 Webinars Covering BSA/AML Audit Best Practices, Risk Management" webinar to their offering.
The United States Congress passed the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) in 1970. Bank Secrecy Act requires U.S. financial institutions to collaborate with the U.S. government in cases of suspected money laundering and fraud. Financial institutions are required to be compliant with BSA rules and regulations. A comprehensive and compliant BSA/AML program helps a financial institution to conduct risk assessments in order to identify BSA/AML risks that could impact the financial institution and implement controls to mitigate these identified risks.
- BSA Audit Best Practices
- BSA and Privately Owned ATMs' Risk
- BSA and AML Risk Assessments - Performing them Correctly
- Bank Secrecy Act and Audit Best Practices
- Handling BSA/AML Requirements when doing Business with Marijuana Customers
Who will benefit?
- BSA Officers
- Internal Auditors
- BSA and AML department staff
- Beginner AML/BSA Personnel
- BSA/AML Auditors
- Frontline Personnel
- Board Members
- MSB Personnel
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4d4nbv/5_webinars