DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3 Must Buy Webinars on Product Stability Testing, Gas Testing and Water Testing Program" webinar to their offering.
This package training will explain in detail, the requirements of the FDA's drug stability guidelines that are stipulated for drug products and how to design a product stability testing plan that can be applied to new or modified products in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
It will also provide a great resource to manufacturers and gas suppliers/vendors who are planning a new, existing or modifying an existing gas system so as to meet the requirements of ISO 8573, USP or FDA requirements. Apart from giving insights on pharmaceutical product test and gas testing, this webinar will help the attendee gain an understanding of the requirements of Pharmaceutical Water Systems per current USP <1231> Water for Pharmaceutical Purposes.
- Product Stability Testing Program - Designing and Sustaining New and Existing Programs
- Pharmaceutical Gas Testing Program
- Pharmaceutical Water Testing Program
Who will benefit?
- Quality Control Analyst and Management
- Senior Management
- Manufacturing Associates and management
- Shipping and Distribution Personnel
- Shipping and Receiving Personnel and Management
- Stability Testing Department Personnel and Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance Analyst and Management
- Process Design Personnel and Management
- Drug Packaging Personnel and Management
- Facility and Utility Personnel and Management
- Vendors and Suppliers of Pharmaceutical Water Systems and Peripherals
- Regulatory Affairs and Personnel Management
- Materials Handling Personnel and Management
- Supplier Quality Personnel and Management
- Site Director
- Operations Director
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4mc3z/3_must_buy