DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Contact Lenses - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
This report provides an overview of Contact Lenses currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Contact Lenses pipeline products.
Reasons to buy:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Contact Lenses under development.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline.
In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development,
territory and estimated launch date.
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Contact Lenses - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Contact Lenses Companies and Product Overview
6 Contact Lenses - Recent Developments
- Aeon Astron Corporation
- Alcon, Inc.
- Apeliotus Ophthalmics
- Auburn University
- Axcelon Biopolymers Corp.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Body Organ Biomedical Corp.
- Children's Hospital Boston
- CooperVision, Inc.
- EP Global Communications, Inc.
Euclid Systems Corpor
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trzb3w/contact_lenses