DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Optical Sensors Market Analysis: By Types (Position, Light, Image, Photoelectric, Photodetectors, Motion); Verticals (Material Handling, Building Automation, Manufacturing, Packaging, Security & Surveillance) - With Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Optical Sensor Market is slated to grow at 9.81% CAGR year on year for next 5 years to reach $34 billion by 2020.
The global automation industry, particularly the process automation and industry is growing at around 6.3% and they are the primary growth drivers for the global optical sensors market. Increasing use of automation in different industry verticals like food and beverage, chemicals, petrochemicals, paper and pulp, packaging drives the need for installation of products or hardware which uses optical sensors on a larger scale.
Image sensors are used in machine vision based products for assembly line monitoring and other automation purposes. Color sensors for example are used in the packaging, food and beverage industry for accuracy purposes.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Kistler Instrumente Ag
- Leuze Electronic Gmbh + Co. Kg
- Baumer Electric Ag
- Ifm Electronic Gmbh
- Sofradir Ec, Inc
- Vigo System S.A.
- Carlo Gavazzi Automation Spa
- Theben AG
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Aptina Imaging
- Pepperl + Fuchs Gmbh
- ST Microelectronics
- Rohm Semiconductor
- Omnivision Technologies
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Steinel Professional
- B.E.G Bruck Electronics Gmbh
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- First Sensor Ag
- Optek Technology
- Irisys (Infrared Integrated Systems Limited)
- Keyence Corporation
1. Global Optical Sensors - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Optical Sensors - Market Landscape
4. Global Optical Sensors - Market Forces
5. Global Optical Sensors - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Optical Sensors Market - Product Types Analysis
7. Global Optical Sensors Market - End Use Verticals Analysis
8. Global Optical Sensors Market - Geographic Analysis
9. Market Entropy
10. Company Reports (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwzpgs/optical_sensors