DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Cardiac Assist Devices Market Outlook to 2021" report to their offering.
The report provides key market data on the United States Cardiac Assist Devices market. The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. We use epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables & Figures
3 Cardiac Assist Devices Market, United States
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Cardiac Assist Devices Market
5 Cardiac Assist Devices Market Pipeline Products
6 Financial Deals Landscape
7 Recent Developments
- Thoratec Corporation
- HeartWare International, Inc.
- Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG.
- Teleflex Incorporated
SynCardia Systems, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hjx92/united_states