DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Animal Feed Safety Testing Market By Testing Type (Pathogen Testing, Pesticides, Fertilisers Analysis, Antibiotics, Drugs, Others), By Livestock Type (Poultry Feed, Dairy Feed, Equine Feed, Pet Food, Fish Food and Others) Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Animal Feed Safety Testing Market is estimated to exceed $2 billion in terms of revenue by 2020.The Government regulations often require the formula to be tested even if there is a slight change in ingredients or nutritional content, to repeatedly check for contamination and whether the change hasn't resulted in possible change in nutritional value.
In 2014, the Animal Feed Safety Testing Market revenue exceeded $500 million, led by increasing awareness among stakeholders regarding quality of feed and feed ingredients, and increasing breadth & variety of tests required for compliance with animal feed safety regulations. As stricter regulations are being formulated & imposed on feed manufacturers by regulatory authorities, the testing market is seeing a significant uptrend and its outlook seems increasingly positive.
- Life Technologies Inc.
- Bruker Biosciences Corporation.
- TUV Rheinland Group
- Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratories
- Whitebeck Group
- Phenomenex Inc
- RL Food Testing Laboratories
- Genetic ID NA Inc.
- SDK Laboratories
- EMSL Anlaytical Inc.
- OMIC USA Inc.
- Invivo Laboratories
- Quantum Analytical Services Ltd
- DM Scientific
- Food Safety Net Services
1. Animal Feed Safety Testing Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Animal Feed Safety Testing Market Landscape
4. Animal Feed Safety Testing Market Forces
5. Animal Feed Safety Testing Market
6. Animal Feed Safety Testing Market - By Testing Type
7. Animal Feed Safety Testing Market - By Livestock Type
8. Animal Feed Safety Testing Market - By Geography
9. Market Entropy
10. Investment Opportunities - Analysis of Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, RoI, Payback Period & Source of Funds.
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7rbz7/animal_feed