DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Phosphorus & Derivatives Market: By Type (Phosphorous acid, Sodium hypophosphite, Industrial phosphate, Ammonium Phosphates, Others) By End User (Electronics, Automotive, Fertilizers, Detergents, Food Industry, Others) Forecast(2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Phosphorus compounds are generally organic compounds. Ammonium phosphate is the majorly used followed by industrial phosphate.
The market is segmented by type such as phosphorous acid, sodium hypophosphite, triethyl phosphate (TEP), industrial phosphate, tricalcium phosphate , ammonium phosphates, and others. Phosphorus & derivatives market is further segmented based on end user such as Electronics, Automotive, Fertilizers, Detergents, Food Industry and Others . Each of these segments is analysed in depth to provide a comprehensive analysis on Phosphorus & Derivatives market. The report provides detailed breakdown of various types of Phosphorus & Derivatives and their function. The overall market is also presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and the key countries in each region.
Competitive landscape for industry and market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. Market shares of the key players for 2014 are provided.
- PCC Rokita SA
- Excel industries ltd.
- Solvay SA
- Italmatch Chemicals S.P.A
- OCP S.A.
- Yara International ASA
- Israel Chemical Ltd.
- Lanxess AG
- Yuntianhua Group Co. Ltd.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
1. Phosphorus & Derivatives - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Phosphorus & Derivatives - Market Landscape
4. Phosphorus & Derivatives - Market Forces
5. Phosphorus & Derivatives Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Phosphorus & Derivatives Market - By Type
7. Phosphorus & Derivatives Market - By End-User
8. Phosphorus & Derivatives MarketBy Geography
9. Company Profiles(Phosphorus & Derivatives by type manufacturers)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxsdxl/phosphorus_and