DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "HVAC Equipment Market: By Heating (Heat pumps, Furnace, Boilers) By Cooling (Air Conditioners, Chillers, Cooling Towers) By Ventilation (Air Handling, Treatment Equipment) Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Other) Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The revenue generated by HVAC Market in 2014 was reported to be $128.7 Billion growing at a CAGR of 7.6% through 2015 to 2020.
The HVAC Market for the report has been segmented by different equipment including heating, cooling, air ventilation equipment and general components. These segments are further classified based on the products of components to offer an extensive overview of the market. Heating Equipment consists of heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, space heaters; Cooling Equipment consists of air conditioners, chillers, cooling tower, evaporative coolers; Ventilating Equipment consists of air distribution and air treatment equipment.
- United Technologies Corp
- Daikin Industries Limited
- Danfoss A/S
- Lennox International
- Uponor Corp
- Electrolux AB
- Emerson Electric Company
- Gree Inc.
- Haier Group Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- Johnson Controls Incorporated
- Midea Group
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nortek Inc.
- Sharp Corporation
- Siemens Building Technologies Ag
- Voltas Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corporation
1. Global Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Industry - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global HVAC Industry - Market Landscape
4. Global HVAC Industry - Market Forces
5. Global HVAC Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global HVAC Market - By Heating Equipment and Components
7. Global HVAC Market - By Cooling Equipment and Components
8. Global HVAC Market - By Ventilation (Air Handling and Air Treatment) Equipment and Components
9. Global HVAC Market - By General Components
10. Global HVAC Market - End Use Verticals Analysis
11. Global HVAC Market, By Geography
12. Market Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frvsgd/hvac_equipment