DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Corrugated Packaging Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 - Industry Insights by Application" report to their offering.
The global corrugated packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2015-2020.
Both the consumer and regulatory bodies have raised their concern towards the environment and sustainability, since the growing number of landfills is becoming more challenging for governments in the developed countries. Therefore, the demand for environment friendly and easily recyclable packaging material is increasing, especially in the non-durable consumer goods segment.
Europe has the highest paper recycling rate (78%), while the developing countries are also aiming towards lowering of carbon footprints. China is expected to increase its paper recycling rate up to more than 72% by the end of 2015. Governments in the developing market are also providing a helping hand to the corrugated packaging material suppliers.
Most of the global corrugated board production is done through the recycled materials including corrugated containers, crafts, and papers. Over the past few years, the supply of virgin paper pulp remained tight, due to growing concern for deforestation. The overall recycling rate of corrugated materials is highest among all other packaging material. In 2012, 91% of the total container boards used in packaging were recovered and reproduced.
1. Research Scope and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Market Size and Forecast (2011 - 2020)
5. Corrugated Packaging Market Breakdown by Application
6. Corrugated Packaging Market Breakdown by Geography
7. Competitive Positioning and Market Share Analysis
8. Key Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
- DS Smith PLC
- Georgia-Pacific Equity Holdings LLC
- International Paper Company
- Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd.
- Mondi Group
- Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Smurfit Kappa Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/49mzh7/global_corrugated