DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3D Motion Capture System Market by System (Optical, and Non-Optical), Application (Entertainment, Life Science, and Others), Hardware, Software, Services, and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW) - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The 3D motion capture system market is expected to reach USD 142.5 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.12% from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market, by System: Optical (Sub-segmented into Active, Passive, and Markerless) and Non-Optical (Sub-segmented into Inertial)
- Market, by Hardware: Sensors, Cameras, Communication Devices, and Accessories
- Market, by Software: Packaged and Plug-In
- Market, by Service: Training & Development, Installation, Consulting, and Others
- Market, by Application: Entertainment, Life Science, and Others
- Market, by Geography: North America (Sub-segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Sub-segmented into the U.K., Germany, France, and others), Asia-Pacific (Sub-segmented into China, Japan, India, and others), and the Rest of the World (Sub-segmented into Latin America and the Middle East)
- Competitive Landscape: Market Rank Analysis
- Microsoft Corporation
- Motion Analysis Corporation
- Noraxon Usa, Inc.
- Northern Digital, Inc. (NDI)
- Phasespace Inc.
- Phoenix Technologies, Inc.
- Qualisys AB
- Vicon Motion Systems Ltd.
- Xsens Technologies B.V.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 3D Motion Capture System Market, By Technology
8 3D Motion Capture System Market, By System
9 3D Motion Capture System Market, By Hardware
10 3D Motion Capture System Market, By Software
11 3D Motion Capture System Market, By Service
12 3D Motion Capture System Market, By Application
13 3D Motion Capture System Market, By Geography
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k852mx/3d_motion_capture