DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Sweet & Savory Spreads Market - Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Europe is a saturated market for sweet & savory spreads as the consumption of bakery foods is highly penetrated in most of the European nations. Manufacturers have been trying to sustain the market demand by launching low-calorie and low- sugar spreads to meet the changing preferences of the consumers in this region.
The market is characterized with high availability of spreads across various distribution channels and consumer preference to wide variety of spreads. The market for savory spreads is estimated to rise due to the increasing demand from older people. Furthermore, this market is propelled by rising concern on sugar intake among European consumers. The market is led by the domestic companies with high concentration of companies in Western Europe.
The report analyzes the market based on type of sweet and savory spreads namely: Honey, Chocolate Spreads, Fruit preserves, Nut & seed-based spreads and others.
- Ferroro Group
- Orkla Group
- Bernard Michaud SA
- Hero Group
- Unilever Group
- Premier Foods Plc
- Zentis GmbH & Co KG
- Andros Group
- Fürsten-Reform GmbH & Co
Key Topics Covered:
1. Europe: Macroeconomic Snapshot
2. Europe Sweet & Savory Spreads Market Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. Europe Sweet & Savory Spreads: Market Landscape
5. Europe Sweet & Savory Spreads Market: By Type
6. Europe Sweet & Savory Spreads Market: By Distribution Channel
7. Europe Sweet & Savory Spreads Market: By Country
8. Europe Sweet & Savory Spreads Market: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/595vdh/europe_sweet_and