DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Lecithin Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global lecithin market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.4% by 2020.
The consumer expenditure on processed and convenience food is growing, due to increase in working population worldwide. The growing health awareness among consumers is supporting the demand for low-fat food, which is consequently driving the growth of the global lecithin market.
Some of the major drivers fueling the growth of the global lecithin market are increasing demand for low fat and convenience foods, and high flexibility and multi-functional nature of lecithin. The increasing health concerns, along with growing demand for healthy food ingredients is propelling the food manufacturers to use novel ingredients for reducing fat content in the processed food. The rapid growth of the food industry and the corresponding increase in demand for low-fat food is fueling the growth of the global lecithin market.
These factors are encouraging manufacturers to develop individual and blend products, such as non-genetically-modified lecithin with very little, or zero fat. The impact of increasing demand for low-fat and convenience foods in the global lecithin market is expected to be medium in the short and medium terms, and high in the long term.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Lecithin Market Size and Forecast (2011 - 2020)
5. Global Lecithin Market Breakdown by Geography
6. Competitive Positioning and Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
- Aceitera General Deheza S.A. (AGD)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Cargill Incorporated
- du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont)
- Kewpie Corporation (Kewpie)
- Lasenor Emul, S.L.
- Lipoid GmbH
- Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd. (Ruchi Soya)
- Sternchemie GmbH & Co. KG (Sternchemie)
VAV Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2nzp65/global_lecithin