DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cleanroom Technology Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 - Industry Insights by Type, by Construction and by Application" report to their offering.
The global cleanroom technology market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020.
Cleanroom technology market is escalating with high growth rate due to growing demand for certified products, technological advancements in cleanroom and increased demand of cleanroom technology in pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology industries.
Cleanrooms are in huge demand within the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices industry. Various pharmaceuticals, such as vaccines, injections, and ointments, and medical devices such as implants and surgical equipment need to be prepared in an environment that is free from microbes and particulates.
Several legislations have been passed worldwide, regarding the manufacturing of medical devices in cleanrooms. These legislations focus on the manufacturing of contamination free products, which can be used directly for internal purposes without the risk of infection.
The restraints associated with the global cleanroom technology market include the high cost of cleanroom equipment such as HEPA filters, fan filter units, HVAC systems, laminar air flow systems, bio-safety cabinets, and air showers and lack of lack of properly qualified and skilled workforce.
1. Research Scope and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Cleanroom Technology Market Size and Forecast
5. Global Cleanroom Equipment Market Size and Forecast
6. Global Cleanroom Consumables Market Size and Forecast
7. Global Cleanroom Technology Market Breakdown by Construction
8. Global Cleanroom Technology Market Breakdown by Application
9. Cleanroom Technology Market Breakdown by Geography
10. Competitive Positioning and Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
- Alpiq Group
- Ardmac Ltd.
- Azbil Corporation
- Clean Air Products Inc.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- M+W Group GmbH
- Royal Imtech N.V.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5xx9h/global_cleanroom