DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S.A. Professional Hair Care Market - Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The report will be provided in the PPT format. The market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold-over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as specialty stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report covers entire 50 states of U.S. with focus on the major states such as California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio and New Jersey.
This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair
coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and
Key Topics Covered:
1. U.S. Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
2. U.S. Country Overview
3. U.S. Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. U.S. Professional Hair Care Products Market Overview
5. U.S. Salon Landscape
6. U.S. Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
7. U.S. Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
8. U.S. Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles
- L'Oréal Group
- Procter & Gamble Co
- John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Estee Lauder Group
- Henkel AG&Co
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcs3lz/u_s_a