DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Plant Asset Management (PAM) Software Market " report to their offering.
This study analyzes the convergence trends of information technology and operational technology (IT/OT), changing buying behavior, influence of disruptive technologies, competitive intensity and impact of economic and mega trends in the global plant asset management (PAM) market.
In addition to PAM software market analysis, the study highlights CEO's 360 degree view of industry challenges, trends and implications. It also includes the drivers, restraints, forecasts and trends in the geographic regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific and the Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
Awareness on enterprise asset management (EAM) software implementation and IIoT market penetration drive the market for PAM software. The market is more likely to get disrupted with newer business models from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). More cloud offerings are likely to emerge from PAM software solution providers.
Improvements in integration with other plant software systems, and developments in data exchange standards will be the key focus area for solution providers, apart from leveraging IIoT technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total PAM Software Market
4. Total Plant Asset Management Software Market-Forecasts and Trends
5. CEO's 360-Degree Perspective on the PAM Software Market
6. Mega Trend Impact on the PAM Software Market
7. Opportunities from IT-OT Convergence
8. Impact from Global Economic Trends
9. Changing Customer Buying Behavior
10. Influence of Disruptive Technologies over the PAM Software Market
11. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
12. Best Practices
13. Asset Performance Management/Asset Reliability Software Segment Breakdown
14. Asset Condition Monitoring Software Segment Breakdown
15. North America Breakdown
16. Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Breakdown
17. Asia-Pacific (APAC) Breakdown
18. Latin America (LATAM) Breakdown
19. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6dmg8/analysis_of_the