The global pigments market size is estimated to cross US$ 34 billion by 2021.
They are widely used in a broad range of applications including paints & coatings (for development of architectural, decorative and protective coatings), plastic packaging industry, personal care packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, personal care, printing ink, construction sector (for colored construction material), automotive industry (for automotive paints & coatings) and consumer appliances.
During 2016-2021, the demand for pigments is anticipated to be largely influenced by paints & coatings industry and construction sector, which are witnessing steady growth on account of rising purchasing power of consumers and expanding middle class population across the globe, especially in major developing economies.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global pigments market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, major players and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Pigments Market Overview
5. Global Pigments Market Outlook
6. Global Inorganic Pigments Market Outlook
7. Global Organic Pigments Market Outlook
8. Global Specialty Pigments Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Pigments Market Outlook
10. Europe Pigments Market Outlook
11. North America Pigments Market Outlook
12. Middle East & Africa Pigments Market Outlook
13. South America Pigments Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends and Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Cathay Industries
- Clariant International Ltd.
- DIC Corporation
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co.
- ECKART GmbH
- Ferro Corporation
- Flint Group
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc.
- LANSCO COLORS
- LANXESS AG
- Merck KGaA
- Orion Engineered Carbons S.A.
- Silberline Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Tata Pigments Ltd.
- The Shepherd Color Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgcztc/global_pigments