DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "GCC Switchgear Market By Type (Low; Medium and High Voltage), By End User (Utilities, Residential, Industrial and Others), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The switchgear market in GCC is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016 - 2021.
Desalination of sea water, which is an energy intensive process, has become imperative in GCC nations to address the growing water requirement of the region's expanding population. Growing demand for electricity is leading to development and expansion of power infrastructure, which requires installation of switch-gears in the electricity network.
Moreover, GCC nations are increasing their focus on developing refinery and petrochemical processing infrastructure, which would require strengthening electrical infrastructure as well, including building new power plants and transmission & distribution networks. These factors are expected to significantly augment demand for switch-gears in the region over the next five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the GCC switchgear market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, major players and new entrepreneurs align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Switchgear Market Overview
5. GCC Power Sector Overview
6. GCC Switchgear Market Outlook
7. GCC Low Voltage Switchgear Market Outlook
8. GCC Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Outlook
9. GCC High Voltage Switchgear Market Outlook
10. Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market Outlook
11. UAE Switchgear Market Outlook
12. Kuwait Switchgear Market Outlook
13. Qatar Switchgear Market Outlook
14. Oman Switchgear Market Outlook
15. Bahrain Switchgear Market Outlook
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends and Developments
- ABB Electrical Industries Co. Ltd.
- Al Hassan Switchgear Manufacturing Company L.L.C
- Al Nisf Electrical Company
- Al-Ahlehia Switchgear
- Al-Kiyumi Switchgear Co. LLC
- Alfanar Electric Company
- Arabian Gulf Switchgear
- Bahrain Switchgear & Lighting Industries
- Connect Switchgear
- GEDAC Electric
- Jyoti Sohar Switchgear LLC
- Majan Switchgear Co. LLC.
- Musaid Switch Gear Factory Company Ltd
- Qatari German Switchgear Company W.L.L.
- Schneider Electric Gulf
- Siemens Saudi Arabia
- The International Electrical Products Company (TIEPCO)
- Voltamp Switchgear Co. W.L.L
Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia Ltd. (WESCOSA)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxgm7d/gcc_switchgear