DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Failure Analysis Market: By Test (Contamination, Fractography, Mechanical, Chemical, Corrosion, Others) By Technique (FMEA, FMECA, FTA, Others) By Industry (Oil and Gas, Automotive, Construction, Industrial, Defense, Others): Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The Failure Analysis Market is segmented into three verticals based on tests, techniques and end user industries. The increase in the use of advanced material like reinforced materials, superalloys, ceramics, polymers, nanomaterials and so on new techniques and tests are being developed so as to analyze complex nature of failure in parts made of aforesaid materials.
The market is also analyzed based on the geographic regions under the verticals: America, Europe, Middle East, APAC and RoW. The largest market of failure analysis is America due to the large number of core industries present in this region. APAC and Middle East are growing markets due to the increase in industrial setup and construction in this region. The need for reliability of components used for making complex products with long life cycle is the driving force for this market.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- RJ Lee Group, Inc.
- Exova Group plc
- Exponent, Inc.
- MME Group, Inc.
- KnightHawk Engineering, Inc.
- Evans Analytical Group, Inc.
- Westpak, Inc.
- Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- Jesse Garant & Associated, Inc.
- Ops A La Carte LLC
- G2MT Laboratories, LLC
- IMR Test Labs
- Element Materials Technology Warren, Inc.
- Tessole Semiconductors Pvt., Ltd
1. Failure Analysis - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Failure Analysis - Market Landscape
4. Failure Analysis - Market Forces
5. Failure Analysis Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Failure Analysis Market - By Test
7. Failure Analysis Market - By Technique
8. Failure Analysis Market - By End User Industry
9. Failure Analysis Market - By Region
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v22cwr/failure_analysis