DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Farm Equipment Market By Type (Tractors, Fertilizing, Plant protection Equipment, Harvesting Equipment, Irrigation Equipment, Others); By Phase (Land Development, Sowing, Planting, Cultivation, Harvesting, Threshing, Others)-Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The global farm equipment market is estimated to reach $198.4 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020. Increasing government support in the form of subsidies for the purchase of farm machinery and supportive market prices for crops are the major drivers of the market.
Tractor is the leading farm equipment type in the global farm equipment market which held 36% of the market value in 2014. Harvesting machinery segment is forecast to be the fastest growing market. Escalating application of micro irrigation methods across the globe fuels the irrigation equipment market which is estimated to exhibit a healthy growth rate. Increasing adoption of no-till farming in Americas inhibits the market growth for tillage equipment.
- Alamo Group Inc.
- Agco Corporation
- Argo S. p. A
- Amazone H. Dreyer GmbH & Co. KG
- Bucher Industries
- Class KGaA mbH
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Daedong Industrial Company Ltd.
- Deere & Company
- Escorts Group
- Exel industries
- Iseki & Co., Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Kverneland Group
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Netafim Ltd
- SAME Deutz-Fahr S. p. A
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited
- Yanmar Co, Ltd.
- Zetor Tractors A.S
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Farm Equipment- Market Overview
3. Global Farm Equipment- Market Landscape
4. Global Farm Equipment Market- Market Forces
5. Global Agriculture Equipment Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Government Regulations and Support
7. Global Agriculture Equipment Market : By Type
8. Global Agriculture Equipment Market: By Phase
9. Global Agriculture Equipment Market : Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Product and Services, Strategy, Developments, USP)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmq25t/farm_equipment